Trisha Yearwood warns against weight loss keto gummies scam

Country music superstar Trisha Yearwood has recently warned her fans about a weight loss scam that’s been making rounds on social media. The scam involves fraudulent ads and messages that claim Trisha endorses Keto Gummies, which is supposed to be a fast-action plan against stubborn fat. However, Trisha has stated that she has zero connection to the brand, and she has never sold or endorsed any product advertised as “Keto Gummies.”

Trisha Yearwood warns against weight loss keto gummies scam

Trisha’s message to her one million followers on social media clarifies that fake advertisers are exploiting her name, face, voice, and overall likeness without her permission. She further emphasized that she does not know what’s in the product, who manufactures it, and whether it is safe to consume. Trisha urged her fans not to fall for these targeted scams and asked them to reach out to her if they have any questions or doubts.

Her post reads:

“To my friends and fans, please know that I have NEVER sold nor endorsed any product advertised as ‘Keto Gummies.’ Fake advertisers are exploiting my name, my face, my voice, and my overall likeness without my permission. The truth is I don’t know what’s in this product, who manufactures it, and I have no idea if it is safe to consume. Please know that I will ALWAYS tell you if I endorse a product and if you ever have any questions, please just ask. These ads appear to be part of a targeted scam. Please don’t fall for them!!”

Trisha’s fans have flooded her comments section with messages of support and gratitude for her direct clarification. They also pointed out that Dolly Parton, Reba McEntire, and Oprah Winfrey have all been advertised in conjunction with fake diet gummies. Some fans expressed their frustration that these con artists are not being tracked and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Trisha Yearwood warns against weight loss keto gummies scam

Also, See:

Trisha Yearwood’s Amazing Weight Loss Journey: How She Really Did It

Trisha Yearwood has always been open about her struggles with weight and body image, but over the past decade, she has transformed her body and her mindset. Below is Trisha Yearwood’s weight loss journey and how she shed pounds and gained confidence.

Trisha’s Weight Loss Secrets

In April 2013, Trisha revealed that she had lost 30 pounds and shared some of her diet secrets. She designed her own plan that was low-fat and low-sugar 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent of the time, she allowed herself to indulge in her favorite foods. This approach allowed her to enjoy her favorite treats without feeling deprived or guilty.

Trisha also found a love for attending Zumba classes three times a week. This fun and energetic workout helped her shed pounds and tone her body. She attributed her success to finding a workout that she enjoyed and looked forward to each week.

Trisha’s Weight Loss Transformation

Trisha debuted her weight loss transformation on the red carpet at the Academy of Country Music Awards in April 2013. She looked radiant and confident in a form-fitting dress, and she explained how feeling good in her new body changed the way she dressed. She was no longer hiding behind baggy clothes and was embracing her curves and her femininity.

Trisha’s commitment to healthy eating and exercise continued long after her initial weight loss. In a 2021 interview with Parade, she revealed that she and her husband, Garth Brooks, had been cooking healthy meals at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. They loved to roast a huge pan of root vegetables, including butternut squash, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and carrots. Trisha also made a big pot of rice or risotto to go with the vegetables. This comfort food was healthy, satisfying, and easy to make.

Garth’s Weight Loss Journey

Trisha’s husband, Garth Brooks, was also inspired to live a healthier lifestyle after seeing her success. In September 2022, he revealed that he had lost 50 pounds during a concert series in Dublin. He credited Trisha with helping him stay on track and supporting him throughout his weight loss journey.


Trisha Yearwood’s weight loss journey is an inspiring example of how hard work, dedication, and self-love can lead to amazing results.

By designing her own healthy eating plan, finding a fun and enjoyable workout, and embracing her newfound confidence, she transformed her body and her mindset. Her success has also inspired her husband, Garth Brooks, to live a healthier lifestyle, proving that love and support can make all the difference.


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *