IThemes Security Pro v7.3.4 WordPress Plugin Free Download – iThemes Security Pro helps fix common WordPress security issues. It is one of the popular security plugins and protects websites from threats by adding an extra layer of security.
iThemes Security has a free version available for installation on the WordPress plugin. However, it comes with few security features, unlike the premium. The premium version, on the other hand, has premium features like two-factor authentication and version management.
iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin offers automated malware protection that automatically scans your site for malware every day or on specific dates based on your preference when the feature is enabled and sends scanning reports to your email address after every completed scan. Also, it is easy to use for all levels of WordPress users.
iThemes Security comes with 34+ security modules to enhance your website security performance. It will back up your site database, automated or manually, that you can quickly restore in case the site runs into a problem.
The version management module automatically updates outdated WordPress versions, plugins, and themes and protects websites from malware that enters your website through them.
Some Features of iThemes Security
- Removes WordPress Security Breaches
- Brute Force Protection for WordPress
- Automatically detects any file change in your database
- Force you to create a strong password
- Bans Multiple failed login attempts IP.
- Makes WordPress Dashboard inaccessible during specific hours
- Scheduled database backup
- Change the default WordPress login URL
- Notification through mail address if anything goes wrong
- Two-factor authentication
- Security dashboard to monitor activities
- Bans specific IP and user agents
- Automated Malware Protection
- Trusted devices
- Automatic software updates
- Allow changing content directory
- Database table prefix change is also possible
Sales Page of the latest iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin
If you would like to get a personally activated copy of the plugin, please visit the official sales page.
What’s New in Version 7.3.4?
- Tweak: Ensure randomly generated passwords are considered strong by the Strong Passwords library.
- Suggest a 32-character password when forcing a password change.
- Fixed PHP warning when a user’s email address is updated outside of the user edit admin page.
- Fixed login interstitials on WP Engine when using a front-end login form.
- Bug Fix: PHP warning when checking opaque tokens.
- Bug Fix: PHP warning after successfully connecting a site to iThemes Sync via the login connection flow.
- The deprecated Dashboard Widget has been removed.
- Fixed PHP warning when evaluating password requirements.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.