Reading Time: 5 minutes
This is a sponsored post by TEMU
Exclusive Temu promo code for our beloved followers ：
fav86556 up to 50% OFF
At MoneyMagpie, we’re all about money making opportunities so we wanted to discuss the TEMU affiliate program and how it can become a fun source of passive income!
– About TEMU
– About TEMU Affiliate Program
– How much can you earn through TEMU affiliate program?
– How to withdraw affiliate commissions?
– How to start with the TEMU Affiliate Program?
– Comparisons with other affiliate programs
TEMU is a cutting-edge online marketplace that links shoppers to millions of sellers, manufacturers, and brands from all over the globe. Whether you’re looking for exciting products for a reasonable price, renowned brands, useful tools, or the latest fashion trends, TEMU is your one-stop destination to fulfill your shopping desires and needs. With an extensive array of products available on TEMU, you can easily find what you’re looking for at an unbeatable price. TEMU now is trending in several countries and people who start to use TEMU are getting more and more, so TEMU now has many promotions ongoing.
About TEMU Affiliate Program:
You might have been seen a lot people sharing their TEMU link and code already, but you might not know that TEMU has its affiliate program that everyone can join. If you’re an avid TEMU enthusiast looking to generate a stable source of passive income or if you are an influencer that wants to monetize your traffic, look no further than the TEMU Affiliate Program. With high earning potential of up to $100,000 per month and with more than 70M monthly visitors, the TEMU affiliate program is the perfect fit for you to start.
How much can you earn through TEMU Affiliate program?
You can earn up to $100,000 per month! If you’re interested in joining the TEMU Affiliate program, you’ll be happy to know that it offers a simple and transparent commission policy. There are several possible ways for you to earn money, which are listed below:
1: Earn a $5 reward for each new user who downloads the TEMU App using your referral link.
2: Get commission on every sale made by new registered users who click through your unique referral link. The commission rate varies depending on the purchase amount:
– For purchases between $0.00 and $49.99, you’ll receive a 5% commission
– For purchases between $50.00 and $99.99, you’ll receive a 10% commission
– For purchases of $100.00 or more, you’ll receive a 20% commission
3: Earn $10 for each new affiliate you invite when they make their first commission. For example, you can invite other influencers to be TEMU Affiliates
4: Take advantage of the earning leaderboard: The top 50 TEMU Affiliates with the highest earnings on the last 3 days with the TEMU Affiliate Program win a cash bonus
How to withdraw affiliate commissions?
You can simply withdraw using PayPal. When your TEMU Affiliate account balance reaches $20, there will show a pop-up to notify you to link your PayPal account.
– Place an order: Commission will be added to the pending account within 5 minutes of their order and transferred to the available account 3 days after delivery.
– Download the APP: Rewards will be added to the available account within 15 minutes (new app users only).
– Become an Affiliate: Rewards will be added to the pending account immediately. They will transfer to the available account after your referred affiliate makes their first commission.
The website will show you the process of how far you are away from withdrawal.
How to start TEMU Affiliate Program?
Once you sign up to the TEMU Affiliate Program here, you will obtain your own referral link and code in you account centre – there are a few ways to start earning:
1) if you’re an influencer on social platforms, such as TIKTOK, YouTube, or Facebook, you can spread your referral link and code by posting content to earn commissions. Pay attention to the content you post. The better content you post, the more engagement you will have, then you will have higher conversion rates!
2) if you are a blogger, you can write review articles with SEO about TEMU products or about the TEMU Affiliate program, where you can share you referral link and code!
3) if you own a website or you are an editor of a deals/coupon website that has a lot of traffic, you can have a banner or deals articles to let more people see your referral link & code
4) any other platform that you are on can be used to spread your referral link & code as long as it meets TEMU affiliate policy!
Compared with other affiliate programs:
Compared with other affiliate programs, such as Amazon associate or Shein Affiliate, TEMU offers a 5%-20% commission rate for all categories depending on each qualified purchase, while Amazon associate offers fixed commission rates.
However, TEMU does not offer commission for returning users. This might limit your earnings. But with huge traffic going into TEMU and with more countries become available, it’s still probably worth signing up to the TEMU affiliate program now as it’s a very popular shopping site. It might be a good idea to sign up now before they modify their commission rates and earn limit per month.
TEMU Affiliate Commission Rate (5%-20%)
Amazon associate fixed commission rate
1: Does the link and code expire?
TEMU affiliate code and link are for the long-term. They will not expire and you can always use your link and code to invite new friends to TEMU!
2: Is the TEMU affiliate program available in all countries?
The TEMU Affiliate Program is ONLY open to users who are based in the USA now. It will be available soon in other countries! TEMU has already been available in several countries, so the affiliate program in other countries will come sooner or later.
If you’re looking for an affiliate program with a high commission rates and good returns, the TEMU affiliate program might be the one for you. Join now and start earning commission on every sale made by your referrals!
Disclaimer: MoneyMagpie is not a licensed financial advisor and therefore information found here including opinions, commentary, suggestions or strategies are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only. This should not be considered as financial advice. Anyone thinking of investing should conduct their own due diligence.